Wednesday, June 18, 2008

ME, TUI ,RIA.........


What is the common thread between me & Tui is the fact that I am a BIHARI but born & brought up in KOLKATA(BENGAL) & Tui is a BONG but born & brought up in BHAGALPUR(BIHAR).So when I met her in delhi saw her speaking bengali ,the bengal inside me make me friendly toward her.She might also felt the same way.Hey , but don't think that things get stop over here, the similarity between us is that we both believe in individuality of women.Thats bonds us together.Tui,Ria(her friend now mine too) ,Ankita,Rashmi ......so many girls now represents the gen-next-Y breed of women who are entering the LAW field ,once the male dominated place now gearing up for women also.These girls are going to change the face of legal environment of our country I strongly believe so .Now we can have more KAMINI JAISWAL, INDIRA JAI SINGH for the cause of women , humanity.

No comments: