Tuesday, July 6, 2010

SMS & REAL LIFE

Recently I got a sms - There were one couple who went to commit suicide .When boy jumped from the top of the hill girl turn backward & said -LOVE IS BLIND .Boys then opened the parachute and says - LOVE NEVER DIES.
This is a very simple sms I just forwarded it to one of my police friend,after a while I got a reply from him that - this actually happened in his cadre when he just begun his career in police but the premi had jumped in the godavari river!
His sms made me curious to know more about what was the fate of the man & women who jumped.I asked him his reply came as- only d premi jumped , premika come back and reported the matter in police station.She was charged with abetment to suicide.
My next question was -what happned to the girl & why she did this?
reply came as - the premika developed cold feet and they decided to jump together. While the premi jumped, she could not.She was unmarried but the premi was married and father of 3 small kids .aren't women smarter:-)
I could not understand how come this reflect that women are smarter , this married man was also smart to rope a unmarried girl to have fun in life....& if for any reason premika was smarter then why she had gone to police station , she could had gone to hide or for a run...

No comments: