Saturday, August 8, 2009

Recently I was on a visit to my birth place “Dear KOLKATA”. There I met after a gap of a decade to my favourite , intelligent and dynamic teacher who use to teach us maths & stats in CA.- Anil Shah Sir। He is so wonderful person , he got magic to make the tough and complicated study fun.He was darling among the girls and envy for the boys.I know sir will laugh after reading this . But this was the reality. I myself used to see the popularity of Sir among the girl students. Now- a-days Sir is teaching Cost to CA final students. Although very few people know that Sir is a qualified engineer ,he bought the books of cost in order to prepare himself to teach cost to the students.This is Anil Shah , who says where is a will , there is a way. In other word he still teaches us – “never say no to the change, change yourself according to the time and be a winner.No wonder ,I was also a die-hard fan of sir and install his technique of teaching – make study fun
fun, whenever I am teaching to my students of media. Although I don’t teach maths nor CA’s any subjects.

But the funda is the same , make the class enjoyable.This post is a salute to my dear & darling Teacher- ANIL SHAH Sir.



1 comment:

Somen Sarkar said...

Hi, me too is a great fan of Anil Sir.